Denim-'ISH'

Hello everyone,
                          This is my first post as you all know it. After thinking over my first post i decided to go with my own favorite fashion statement which is the DENIM SHIRT DRESS! Now denim is something which really stands out whatsoever the occasion! It gives you the 'chic' look while it's super cool in it's own way. To add on,styling a denim dress is the easiest thing to do and takes no time at all,so when you're in a rush  and can't think of a good outfit,just throw on a denim shirt dress and you're good to go! You can pair it up with any easy going or statement accessories . For me,i paired it up with a black statement sling box bag and white skater shoes! Denim is like a must have in my closet family!

My look:
               I wore a denim shirt dress from forever 21,it was love at first site and i loved the look it gave me. The dress was plain simple yet funky as it was denim! So to add a little more to it i paired it up with a black box statement sling bag from Zara .I absolutely loved the patchwork on it and it went so amazingly with the dress. For the footwear as it was denim anything would look great but I decided on white skater shoes from Koovs as they completed my look and made it look more stylish and elegant! 









Outfit details:

Denim shirt dress- Forever 21
Black statement sling bag-Zara
White skater shoes-Koovs 

I hope you guys loved my post,let me know what you think in the comments below and stay tuned for my next post. Thank you so much guys! 
                         
XOXO

Comments

  1. Looks stunning!! ✨ the black Zara sling bag is really going with the dress !! Keep it up 🎀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking this trendy look.. All the best ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an amazing post,all the best for your blog mokshada!💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking amazing 💕All the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look...A perfect model!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts