NYKAA HAUL!

Hello everyone,i hope the new year is treating you guys really well!
Well today's post is all about skin care and makeup.Just a few days back i ordered some stuff from nykaa and surprisingly most of the products i hadn't personally used!Believe me i loved each and every product and i want to share the reviews with you guys!

So let's begin with our first product
                                 
                         THE BODY SHOP VITAMIN C ENERGISING FACE MIST

I am a regular user of face mists,i love using them,they keep your face absolutely refreshed and when it comes to skin care what better brand than the body shop.It's a 100ml bottle and you easily carry it in your handbag.It's a spray bottle which makes it easier to use.I use it around twice thrice a day and it gives an amazing glow to my face.Vitamin C is something our skin really needs and this product is full of it,so guys do give it a try.
                                             Price-995/-
                                         
                                    FABINDIA TEA TREE TONER

    The next product that i ordered from nykaa was the fabindia tea tree toner.Now i have a skin that breaks out too often and is super oily and that's why tea tree suits me amazingly.This is an alcohol-free toner with tea tree oil that clears blemishes.After washing your face spray the skin toner directly on your face or on a cotton pad and gently stroke in an upward direction.I personally loved the product and i use it religiously.                    Price-240/-



                                  NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM
 I cannot even tell you how much i am in love with this product,first of all it's matte and looks too gorgeous on the lips and the colour is my all time favourite. It gives you a complete different and sexy look and of course NYX is my love again!I highly recommend it.         Price-600/-


             L'Oreal PARIS MAT MAGIQUE 12H BRIGHT MAT FOUNDATION
 Since a very long time i wanted to try this foundation , the packaging it's so attractive and the foundation is amazing , i'm planning on using it for a very long time now,it blends amazingly on my face and also does the work of a concealer,hides all marks and gives a matte look which looks stunning.It creates a perfect base for makeup and i found my perfect shade.It's super long lasting and a perfect base.                            Price-446/-


                           THE BODY SHOP BRUSH ON BRONZER
 Again i am a regular user of bronzers and this is the bronzer that i usually use,it's a shiny bronzer which gives a perfect party blush look and make my cheeks look sexy and gorgeous.It's a perfect combination of brown and shiny.      


                       LAKME ABSOLUTE SHINE LINE EYE LINER-BLACK
 I mostly use liquid liners as i can wink it however i want and they're super easy to apply.Well this one is my new favourite ,it super black and truly does not smudge.This product should definitely be given a try!


                      MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW BLUSH-Creamy Cinnamon
 I have finally found my kinda blush.I am not really a blush person,i mostly use a bronzer but i am totally loving this blush from maybelline color show ,it's a perfect light blush with a pop of pink.It's in the shade-CREAMY CINNAMON     Price-254/-


Comments

  1. Hmm good tips.. I think I shd take skin related tips from u.. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful 💋 I'm really glad you liked it❤️️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts