NOTOVOGA

I'm in love with the idea of effortless fashion.I don't think looking stylish and fashionable should take heavy efforts all the time.Well this post is all about looking effortlessly stylish and super chic.
NOTOVOGA sent me a skater stripped notch dress last week.I didn't need more than 5 minutes to style the outfit because it was so stylish in itself and looked very easy going and trendy.

Skater dresses have been my favourite since a few months and i have so many of them,they look so cool and comfortable.So if you don't understand what to wear at certain times,throw on a skater dress with skater shoes or white shoes and slay all day.

About my look;
I'm wearing a stripped skater dress from Notovoga along with my favourite white shoes from Koovs and a fringe sling bag.Now slings look amazing on such dresses and they complete the look perfectly.
I hope you guys liked my look and the post.Do let me know what you think in the comments below.



You can shop the dress from www.notovoga.com and do checkout their stylish collection.
FOLLOW THEM ON;
Instagram-notovoga
Facebook-notovogastore


You guys are amazing,keep loving!
XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts