CASUAL DAY OUT ft. KART KIWI


The summer is on full power this year,so don't step out without a sunscreen and keep yourself hydrated with water smoothies and juices! 
Do you guys love your zodiac sign just like i do? Then go grab your zodiac tee from Kartkiwi right away!
Kartkiwi is an online store which gives you a variety of customised cool tees! They sent me one cool tee of my zodiac sign which is Libra! And i am a true Libran!The best thing about the tee is the super sexy fitting and of course who doesn't love their zodiac right? You can get twin customised tees as well.

About my look- I paired up my zodiac tee with a pair of cool denim shorts with patch work on them with a belt and skater shoes with suit the best for a casual day out! 
So when i had to hang out with my friends and feel super sexy yet casual i chose this look!
Do check out their page on instagram -@kartkiwi and get your cool tee and tell me how would you style it! 

Outfit details:-
Zodiac tee- Kartkiwi
Denim shorts-Lifestyle stores

XOXO




Comments

  1. Hello I am a Pune based photographer doing fashion portfolio and candid shoots. Would you like to collaborate? My Instagram page - @saugatabagchi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts