TEMPTALIAA

March has been so amazing and full of energy and i hope it's the same with you guys!


So recently Temptaliaa sent me 2 beautiful skirts and frankly I couldn't wait to style, shoot and show it to you guys! I am in love with the skirts,they're just super elegant,and believe me they'll make heads turn.


This post is all about these beautiful skirts from Temptaliaa! I styled both the skirts with the same crop top which was designed by myself and it just complimented the look perfectly.Well you guys can pair it up with any crop top but black suits best and the skirts are so amazing they give an absolute royal look and so chicc! I couldn't stop looking at the mirror wearing those skirts !

So go grab yours as they're limited from Temptaliaa Instagram! Also tell me how would you style it in the comments below ,I really would love to know!
Thank you guys,you rock💟 XOXO

 Follow them on Instagram as- Temptaliaa and shop their amazing collection ðŸ’Ÿ

Their link-http://www.temptaliaa.com/







Comments

Popular Posts