STREET VIBES

Can you believe we're already in the third month of the new year! Time flies,literally!
Can't wait for summers! Today's post is so far my favourite because I absolutely love street style,denim,skater shoes and casual tops,they look absolutely stylish in every sense and are most comfortable. I'm sure you guys are going to love it too.

The crop top is my favourite and it has "Hustle" written on it. What better combination than a casual crop top and stylish shorts with skater white shoes,right? So to add an extra edge and style to the look i added a sleek denim shirt to it! I wore a denim shirt like a pull on jacket over the crop top and believe me it looked fabulously stylish! Denim usually is the best when it comes to street style because it's always been the first cool! I don't even have to mention how cool the superstars look and especially with street style,they are denim's best friend and look totally classy with literally anything! You can also use plain white skaters instead and you're good to rock the outfit! 

You can create similar looks with the denim shirt used as a jacket and it looks amazing! So tell me what your look looks like and how did u like mine? 

Outfit details:
Crop top-Forever 21 
Shorts- Lifestyle stores
Denim shirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Adidas Superstars

Love you guys!
XOXO





Comments

Popular Posts