THE LITTLE BLUE DRESS

Hey there,how is March treating you guys?
Honestly i have so many amazing posts coming up for you guys,i can barely wait!


For today i'm all about my little blue dress!

Last week Notovoga again sent me over a really cute but sexy,elegant and stylish blue dress and I couldn't wait to show you guys because it looked so amazing and of course the fit,they just happen to know what women want,and they give it to you,it's their amazing fit of each dress they make!

Well this blue dress definitely makes heads turn and completely stands out because of it's beautiful design and colour! I didn't have to add any accessories to it ,it was a complete look in itself. That's why i just paired it up with super stylish black block heels and that's it my look was complete! You can vouch for a sexy sling bag or a oversized clutch too . I hope you guys loved the post! I love you all so much! Thank you guys❤️️



Also check out their amazing collection on -www.notovoga.com and

you can follow them on Instagram-notovoga and Facebook-notovogastore

Outfit details:-

Dress-Notovoga

Block heels-Forever 21


XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts